We connect students

The Wire

We connect students

The Wire

We connect students

The Wire

Ten Holiday Gift Ideas for the Last Minute Shopper

If you’re someone who puts off their holiday shopping to the last minute, here are ten gift ideas that will keep everyone on your list happy:

1. Clothes- When we were younger, the last thing we wanted was clothes, but now it seems they’re all we want! Look for items you could picture your gift receiver wearing, like a graphic t-shirt for their favorite band or a comfy sweater.
  2. Vinyl Records- This gift only works if the person you’re giving it to has a record player, but if they do then it’s perfect! Make sure you know which artists they like and their favorite albums!
  3. Gift Cards- This one is very simple, but the simplest gifts are often the best. The truth is that many people are hard to shop for. Getting a gift card for them eliminates the struggle by allowing them to shop for themselves!
  4. Customized Items- Many websites like Amazon or Etsy allow you to customize gifts such as picture frames, mugs, tote bags, or sweatshirts. Whether you want it to be heartfelt or a gag-gift, you can customize it to be anything you want!
  5. Books- For all the readers out there, books are the perfect gift. Slyly ask their favorite genre or author in a conversation and there you have your gift idea! Then you’ve got a wide selection of books to choose from- just make sure they haven’t already read it.
  6. Themed Baskets- This seems to be the easiest way to light up someone’s holiday season. Pick a theme and put together a basket with items revolving around it. Some themes you can choose are their favorite colors,  movies, musical artists, or any hobbies!
  7. Blankets- As we head into a bitter-cold winter, a good blanket in their favorite color or a pattern they’d like is a great gift.
  8. Chocolate- Almost everyone loves chocolate. A simple box of chocolates will have just about anyone smiling, but if not then find their favorite alternative candy. Some stores in our area such as Target and Walmart have holiday themed styles of various types of candy.
  9. Jewelry- Simple jewelry is a perfect gift. It could be just a chain or a necklace with some charms. Make sure to take note of what kind of jewelry they wear. Notice the small things, like if they wear silver or gold. Just noticing that little detail will have them smiling!
  10. Wireless Speaker- Finally, for all of our music lovers, a speaker is perfect! Many people love to have music in the background when they’re working, so getting them a speaker will surely help them.