We connect students

The Wire

We connect students

The Wire

We connect students

The Wire

Ten last minute Halloween costume ideas

Barbie and Ken can be great last minute inspiration for your Halloween costume.

Finding the perfect costume can be difficult, especially in a time crunch. If you’re stressed about finding a costume last-minute, here are some ideas: 

Angel/Devil

The classic angel and devil duo never goes out of style, as it’s recognizable and a relatively easy costume to pull off.

Kim Possible 

This is definitely a fun idea if you’re searching last-minute. It’s a simple throw-on, consisting of green cargo pants and a black shirt. Even if you don’t own these clothes, you’ll likely find them in any store you go to that sells everyday clothing. 

Monsters, Inc. 

Everyone is guaranteed to love this idea, with well-known lovable characters such as Mike, Sully, and Boo, and bright unmissable colors, you will get plenty of approving looks from people passing by. 

Cowgirl/Cowboy

A cowgirl/cowboy costume is a great idea you can never go wrong with. It can be done in many different ways and is always a timely classic. The simple cattleman hat,  jeans, and belt are a favorable go for a last-minute costume.

Subway Surfers

Based on the hit mobile game that is fairly well known, the characters Jake and Tricky are relatively easy to put together. Their outfits could be put together using clothes that are already in your closet, and to top it off, their iconic baseball cap and beanie will be an easy addition to the costume!

Spider-Man 

A character loved by everyone, Spider-Man is a costume everyone will be sure to enjoy, with many variants and styles the character is seen with, you’ll have plenty of options as to what is most appealing to you!

Barbie 

The movie Barbie was released earlier this year and quickly gained popularity. You can dress up in any of the iconic outfits shown in the movie, or simply wear pink and pastels. Don’t forget to greet all the other Barbies and Kens you’ll see!

Ghost 

A ghost is such a classic and simple Halloween costume, and is perfect if you don’t have time to buy any extra materials. Simply grab an old bedsheet, cut out some eye holes, and you’re good to go.

Scooby-Doo 

The mystery-solving gang is a perfect costume for yourself or you and your friends. The look is recognizable and consists of everyday clothes. The hardest part of this costume is choosing which meddling kid to go as. Bonus points if you or one of your friends bring along your own Scooby to complete the look. 

Minion

Of course, these yellow little guys can’t be forgotten. Minions are an all-time favorite by many.  Simply wear any yellow,  jean overalls, and you have the look nailed. You can also add a pair of glasses or goggles if you choose.